You need to sign up for a Google Account to login to your Gmail Account. A Google Account gives you access to Google products like Gmail, YouTube, and much more. If you don't have a Google Account yet, click the link below to create a new one.
Login to your Gmail Account is just easy in few steps as bellow.
Login to Gmail Account on Web
- Navigate to Google’s website at https://www.google.com/.
- Click on "Gmail" at the upper right corner of the Google Home page.
- Type your Gmail username into the field provided and click on "Next". You will now be logged into your Gmail account.
- Type your Gmail password into the field provided and click on "Sign In". You will now be logged into your Gmail account.
Login to Gmail.com on iOS
- Tap on "Settings" from the Home screen of your iOS device.
- Scroll down and tap on "Mail, Contacts, Calendar." then
- Tap on "Add Account" under the Accounts Section.
- Now touch on Google.
- Now enter your Google account Email and Password into the text field then tap on "Sign in"
- Scroll down the Screen and Tap on Accept and keep enabled Mail, Contents, Calendars and Notes then tap on Save
- Now open up Mail app from home screen and tap on Gmail, you can appear it under the Accounts Sections.
- Now you can be read your upcoming Gmail mail on your iPhone mail app.
Login to Gmail.com on Android
- Tap on "Google" from the Home screen of your Android device then
- Tap on "Gmail" from open dialog.
- On "Set up email" screen. Tap on Google and tap on "Next"
- On "Add your account" screen, enter your email and tap on "Next"
- Continue enter your password, and tap on "Next"
- Now you can be read your Gmail mail on your Android Gmail app.